Get in touch and let us know how we can help.
Call : +91 8564095000
Whatsapp : +91 8564095000
MODEL TOWN, 163-S
Hisar, Hisar, Haryana, 125001
- We offer free delivery across India. International shipping charges will be extra.
- If you are unhappy with the product, simply reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your reason for exchange, nad we will send you the replacement.
- Send an emai to email@example.com with the defective product pictures and order number, and we will arrange the replacement.
We do not offer refund, however if you are unsatisfied with the product you can get it exchnaged.
- If you're not sure where to start, choose a mat of 6mm, a pretty standard thickness. These mats are excellent for those in a strong, flowing practice. They allow solid contact with the floor, which helps with stability during a variety of poses.
- the TPE material has many advantages, such as increased eco-friendliness, better elasticity, and recyclability; which make the TPE yoga mats more eco-friendly than PVC yoga mats.
- Mix warm water and a few drops of dish soap in a bowl. (Be careful not to add too much soap.) Dip the rag into the soapy water, then clean the mat from top to bottom, prioritizing dirty spots, using a circular motion. Wipe the mat clean with a towel.
- It absorbs your sweat and increases in grip so you don't slide on your mat, risking injury. Yoga towels can also prevent your mat from moving because it prevents sweat from seeping within. Plus, a yoga towel can protect you from a dirty mat if you are using one from the studio.
- Use WiseLife yoga mat detox with aloe vera and basil extract to wipe all the germs from the surface of your yoga mat, the detox spray is safe for mat, body and room. It can be used on all types of surfaces and is safe for skin, also it leaves no residue.
- An average yoga mat should be 24 inches wide (60,96 cm) and 68 to 72 inches long (172,72 cm to 182,88 cm). This is the yoga mat size people feel most comfortable practicing on. To translate this into height metrics, 68 inches equals 5'8”, while 72 inches equals 6 feet.
- You'll save money: When buying a pricier mat, it costs more upfront, but it's often because they are thicker, durable, and made from better-quality materials. A cheaper mat, in comparison, can begin to flake after less than a year's use.
- Yes, all our yoga mats come with a high quality carry strap, so that you can carry your mat with style.
- We use a non-toxic process to coat our yoga mats and take extra care while making, so they have any bad odour . You may experience a light natural rubber smell when it arrives which should soon dissipate as you put your mat to use. Also, you could use our detox spray to instantly disappear the rubber smell.
Yoga mat is the most essential equipment for yoga. Apart from that you could also consider including a yoga mat bag, a yoga towel, a yoga strap, yoga blocks and a water bottle.
4-6mm should be the thickness of a yoga mat as it will help you to perform extreme postures in a less strenuous way.